MBE London is a proven way to grow business profile and meet new customers, service providers and lenders face to face. With a brand new exciting venue for 2020 - the Business Design Centre in Islington, London - with a tons of natural light and high ceilings plus a purpose built seminar theatre, all presenting many new exhibiting and sponsor opportunities.
MBE London provides the perfect environment to engage with your industry, with informative seminars and high level speakers. The seminars are Cii CPD accredited meaning mortgage professionals, brokers and intermediaries can gain valuable points towards their development.
Position your business as a key provider of products and services to support the intermediary market by exhibiting at MBE London.
Benefits of exhibiting at MBE London include:
- Meeting more active mortgage brokers, IFAS and key decision makers than anywhere else in the UK at one time
- Discussing your products and services face to face with the decision makers
- Meeting a targeted and captive audience
- MBE is a perfect environment – the right time and the right place to launch your new product/company to the industry
- Networking with your industry peers and build on relationships with existing clients
- Keeping up-to-date with your competitors
- Researching the market by discussing your sector with introducers
For further information and stand options please contact:
Phone: +44 20 3371 8929 or +44 7785 755087
Download the sales prospectus here
Let us call you! Click here
Alex Upton, Hampshire Trust Bank
‘This is the first time HTB has been at MBE and we have been absolutely overwhelmed with the number of people that attend the event as well as the quality of the brokers…’
Stuart Wilson, More2Life
‘We are always looking to reach out to new advisors, advisors that are looking to get into this space but are not sure how equity release works or what the process is. Meeting those people making new network connections is absolutely critical.’
Charlie Palmer, IFAC
‘The key benefit to MBE is that you see more mortgage brokers here than you would do at any other exhibition in the UK.’