MBE seminars are Cii CPD accredited so you can earn hours towards your CPD whilst bringing you up-to-date on the latest industry issues.
10.00-10.15 Chairman's Opening Remarks
10.15 -10.45 Bank of England Keynote - economic outlook - by Rob Elder
- Rob Elder, Agent, Monetary Analysis, External Engagement, Agency for Greater London, Bank of England
11.00-11.30 Specialist Finance Panel Debate
Helping more customers whilst providing new income sources for brokers
(Bridging Finance, Second Charges, Commercial Finance and Development Finance)
- Gavin Diamond - United Trust Bank
- Roz Cawood - Hope Capital
- Chris Waind - Central/Mercantile Trust
- Adrian Moloney - One Savings Bank
- Adam Tyler, Executive Chairman, FIBA Ltd
11.45-12.15 Green Homes the Future
Keystone Property Finance are a specialist buy to let lender for intermediaries only. They will be looking at the impact the UK housing market is currently having on C02 emissions and the steps that both lenders and landlords can take to help shape the future of green living for tenants.
- Phil Riches, Sales & Marketing Director, Keystone Property Finance
12.30-13.00 The First Time Buyer Index results sector - latest research findings
An insight into the latest Aldermore First Time Buyer Index results, a survey of 2,000 prospective and 500 recently bought first time buyers. The results delve into the heart of the challenges and difficulties many new buyers are having finding their first home in a post-Covid environment, and provides valuable insight into their feelings on the process and how the industry can do better to serve this important sector.
- Damian Thompson, Group Managing Director Retail Finance, Aldermore Bank
14.00-14.30 Buy to Let Panel Debate
Why a healthy rental sector is vital to the UK economic recovery - looking at Green Mortgages and how they will improve the quality and sustainability of UK housing stock, Permitted development changes, etc.
- Grant Hendry - Foundation Home Loans
- Paul Brett - Landbay
- Jane Simpson - TBMC
- Phil Riches - Keystone Property Finance
- Richard Boyle - BC Invest
14.45 – 14.15 Technological change: Adapt or die
Massive forces of new technology, customer expectations and the post Covid culture will create waves of change in the mortgage market. Are you ready?
- Pradeep Raman – Director of Digital Solutions, DPR Group