A resoundingly successful MBE in Leeds took place on 8th July 2021 at The Armouries - it was superb to get back to face-to-face business! MBE is set to return to Leeds in 2022.
Leeds is firmly established as one of the UKs most important financial hubs. There are many bridging and commercial lenders servicing the region and supplying much-needed property and development funding to the thriving broker and IFA market.
There’s also a growing landlord, rental and finance community in Yorkshire and introducers found it beneficial to talk directly with specialist lenders and service providers about their latest products.
By taking a stand at one of our Expos, you can position your business as a key provider of products and services to support the intermediary market.
To find out how to become involved as an exhibitor or sponsor please click here or download our sales prospectus here
Or just contact us!
- Meet more active mortgage brokers, IFAS and key decision makers than anywhere else in the UK at one time
- Discuss your products and services face to face with the decision makers
- Meet a targeted and captive audience
- Build on relationships with existing clients
- MBE is a perfect environment – the right time and the right place to launch your new product/company to the industry
- Network with your industry peers
- Keep up-to-date with your competitors
- Research the market by discussing your sector with introducers